Looking for a job you love in an industry you're already familiar with? Come join our team.
Big City Thunder is looking for a salesperson to promote our baffles, travel to events and shows, and work with our dealers selling our Original Thunder Monster Baffles and Quiet Thunder Monster Baffles. If you are wanting a career with a growing company and know your motorcycles, send us your resume to schedule an interview. Email us
We are seeking a self-motivated, hard-working, experienced, and reliable Motorcycle baffles representative who understands and enjoys the details of motorcycles and riding.
The sales representative’s focus will be on developing new customer relationships and maintaining pre-existing relationships with customers and dealers as well as various other avenues for our products.
This position is demanding and therefore not for everyone, it will take passion, dedication and drive to succeed; but you will be part of the action.
- Positive mindset/ work well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Motivated with a Passion for Motorcycles
- Sales and Marketing Experience
- Professional Appearance
- Ability to Speak with Technical/Mechanical Clarity about our products
- Must be computer literate and able to write sales orders in inventory control software
- Motorcycle sales or shop experience preferred
- Occasional travel will be required
- Social Media
- Experience with strategic marketing and event coordination including following up with leads
What we Offer:
- Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Product development support to meet customer needs
- Back office support
- A Great Team environment to work in