How to install your new Milwaukee 8 Touring Bike baffle.
The Milwaukee 8 Touring Bike baffle is a quick and easy install. Here's what you need to get the job done:
- 1/2" socket and/or box end wrench for rear muffler mount bolts
- 9/16" socket and/ or box end wrench for front muffler clamp
- 3/8" drive ratchet and 4" (or close) extension
- 3/8" drive drill motor (or similar that can retain an 1/8" drill bit)
- 1/8" & 1/4" drill bit sizes
- 5/32" Allen head wrench
- Curved metal file
- Rubber Mallet
- Bike Lift or jack
- Anti-seize compound
- Red high heat LocTite or similar thread locker
Then watch this video.